We are looking for an experienced Reward Specialist to join our proactive HR team. The role is full time and based in Basingstoke at the Elis UK Head Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the company in developing, managing and administering a robust compensation and benefits policy that delivers against the needs of the UK business as well as to the wider Elis organisations.
Please apply for this position by clicking the apply button and submitting your CV and a Cover Letter.
Responsibilities of a Reward Specialist:
- Analyse and review and recommend changes to compensation and benefits
- Ensure administrative excellence of benefits operations
- Lead the annual reward cycle and processes
- Develop and deliver effective communication material/training documentation for new and existing programs
- Assist in development of policies and procedures to support the compensation and benefits function
- To be the system reporting expert within the team, ensuring that the HR Operations team and payroll are creating the necessary data reports for decision making requirements
- To support in the provision of data for:
- monthly/annual reporting including remuneration statements, bonus/commission, minimum wage, salary reviews, gender pay reporting etc.
- key people performance/metrics indicator reports for business managers for inclusion in business reports to include statistical data, charts and trends
- To ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation
Requirements of a Reward Specialist:
- Familiarity with a variety of reward concepts, practises and procedures
- Experience of working with IT systems and Data Management
- Enhanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workloads to achieve deadlines
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a broad spectrum of individuals
- Excellent numeric skills
- Experience of TalentSoft would be an advantage
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience within a Reward/Compensation & Benefits role
Benefits for the Reward Specialist:
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Company Pension + Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Ample free car parking on site