Marketing Coordinator - Birmingham
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Co-Ordinator to join our friendly team on a full-time, permanent basis! Based out of our Birmingham site you will provide comprehensive support for the Marketing Department and act as the first point of contact for all marketing requests for our ICS (Industry and Commercial Services) team.
· To log all marketing requests on an internal system, answering request(s) and questions if able and escalating as required in a timely manner.
· Generate detailed monthly reports to an agreed template.
· Adding marketing invoices to the internal finance system.
· Generate weekly listing of new tasks, ready for discussion and allocation at weekly marketing meeting/s.
· Digital asset management - ensure organised storage of Elis UK’s digital asset investments (video, imagery, artwork etc).
· Manage the creation of content (documents and presentations), working with external artworker(s) to create and amend content/artwork as required.
· Manage the full process and print, assuming ownership of marketing print and merchandise portal and of purchase orders and invoice processing.
· Provide campaign support and assistance with events as required.
· Coordinate the production of a regular internal newsletter, chasing articles etc
· Sourcing of Marketing data.
A self-motivated, self-starter who possesses exceptional customer service skills, you will be confident collaborating at all levels with both external and internal stakeholders, organising self and others to ensure tasks are carried out in an efficient and effective manner. You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, able to persuade and influence people at all levels and develop strong working relationships with stakeholders.
IT Literate and possessing demonstrable analytical skills you will have exceptional attention to detail, able to analyse and interpret information effectively.
Pro-active in your approach you will work to continuously improve the department and/or team.
· Previous experience in an administrative role.
· Previous experience working within a Marketing Dept.
· A degree or similar qualification.
£24,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience